Reasons Why Your Helmet Will Not Be Covered by Warranty:
- An accident or a fall
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc)
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. underwater)
- Paint fade and color degradation due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light. Especially, high – viz colors are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Aging/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratching and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Color chipping on the eps.
Note: Helmet Accessories are not covered under warranty.